Challenger Inground Car Lift EV1220 12,000 lb Capacity
The NEW EV1220 heavy-duty inground vehicle lifts are ideal for starting or expanding your commercial fleet service capabilities. Heavy-Duty Inground Vehicle Lifts require less shop space than surface mounted lifts, maximizing the number of service bays.
The EV1220 inground vehicle lifts are equipped with standard, medium and high extension stack adapters to accommodate a wide variety of Heavy-Duty vehicle lift points. Challenger Heavy-Duty Inground Vehicle Lifts are fully contained in a recycled polymer housing to protect your investment and the environment. With over 50% more bearing contact surface than competitor’s vehicle lifts, enhanced wipers both top and bottom and NEW larger 8-1/2” chrome pistons, your shop will have a superior, more stable and repeatable lift resulting in increased productivity.
- Larger 8 1/2” diameter chrome pistons provides greater stability under load
- Chrome non-breathing ram style cylinder(EV1020 only) minimizes water intake and other contamination
- Enhanced raised wiper at top and bottom of bearing provides better grease retention and minimizes contaminates from entering into bearings
- Over 50% longer bearing contact than competitor lifts provides increased stability
- Mechanical lock engages every 3˝ provides safety and allows technician to work at their ergonomic height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
- Stainless Steel air lock release cylinder promotes longer working life with its corrosion resistant design
- Fully contained and sealed recycled polymer cassette tub eliminates risk of hydraulic fluid seeping into the ground
- Double telescoping screw adjusts from 3-7/8” to 6” with removable rubber pad for frame contact (EV1020 only)
- Wide drive-thru at 87” accommodates wider vehicles, minimizes tire pinching and provides easy drive-on (EV1020 and EV1220 only)