Challenger Heavy Duty Extended Four Post Lift 44018E 18,000 lb
Challenger Lifts 18,000 lb. capacity medium duty 4 post lift is great for shops servicing light and medium duty vehicles.
Challenger Closed Front Four Post Lift Extended 4015XFX
Challenger Lifts 18,000 lb. capacity medium duty 4 post lift is great for shops servicing light and medium duty vehicles. The 44018 four post vehicle lift features a superior lifting system with high tensile strength lift chain and sealed roller bearings for maximum reliability. Heavy Duty cylinder provides optimum lifting with minimum maintenance and an offset flared post column design provides rigidity and stability.
1) Superior lifting system features high tensile strength leaf chain and sealed roller bearings for maximum reliability and productivity
2) Heavy duty cylinder provides optimum lifting with minimum downtime and minimal maintenance
3) Single point lock release allows techs to disengage all column locks simultaneously
4) Diamond plate anti-skid runways and ramps for positive vehicle traction
5) Adjustable runways to accommodate tread widths of a variety of medium sized transit vehicles (rolling jack application requires fixed runways)
6) Built-in runway rail system provides convenience for optional rolling jacks & oil drain pan
About the Manufacturer
It’s what sets Challenger Lifts apart from the rest of the car lifts industry. Innovation is at the heart of important technological advances like the revolutionary Versymmetric® automotive lifts, the industry’s first 3-stage front and rear arm 12,000lb 2 post lift (lift anything from a small sedan to a Heavy-Duty Truck!
Our comprehensive line of automotive lifts and car lift accessories are inspired solutions that create increased shop efficiency and enhanced revenue potential. We specialize in the design, manufacture and distribution of two post auto lifts, four post lifts,inground car lifts, mobile column lifts, short & mid-rise car lifts.
Challenger Lifts meet strict industry standards and bear the “Gold Label” of the ANSI Accredited ALI Certification Program. As an active board member of the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI), we promote high quality product standards and safe design, construction and use of vehicle lifts. From design to manufacture, we take great pride in ensuring quality at every stage of production of our lifts.
Due to constant changes in pricing, our website will no longer display the price of each product.
For details on pricing please call: 480-650-6306. We will be sure to match ANY price found online.