CORGHI ELECTRIC WHEEL BALANCER WITH MONITER EM7480
Corghi EM7480 electronic Wheel Balancer with monitor is reliable and silent spin device. Rear “boxed” centering spring. Braking device with high power disc brake to reduce the cycle time and for more effective braking. Automatic position search at the end of spin with bidirectional wheel rotation to reduce positioning times. Low spin speed that is variable based on the wheel’s moment of inertia. Includes large surface with many compartments for weights and cones and equipped with a wide range of software with clear and complete high resolution graphics.
CORGHI ELECTRIC WHEEL BALANCER MONITER EM7480
Electronic balancing with monitor for cars, lightweight transport vehicles and motor vehicles
• Automatic diameter/distance measuring sensor with sliding on ball bearings with clearance recovery: maximum smoothness and precision.
• Automatic position search at the end of spin with bidirectional wheel rotation to reduce positioning times.
• Braking device with high power disc brake to reduce the cycle time and for more effective braking.
• OPS function (Optimal Positioning System). Makes it possible to apply the adhesive weights in the ALU programme in a position optimal for the operator.
• Low spin speed that is variable based on the wheel’s moment of inertia.
• Reclinable measuring sensor rod to make applying the weights (ALU P) easier.
• Reliable and silent spin device. Rear “boxed” centring spring.
• WM optimization program for balancing weights. (on request)
Equipped with a wide range of software with clear and complete high resolution graphics: Balancing program selection, Standard Dynamic program, ALU 1 “P” Program, ALU 1 “P” Program with Hidden Weight selected (outside), “OPT” sequence 1 (OPT1) Program, & OPT” sequence 2 (OPT2) Program.
Weight Management Software the first operator-usable integrated programme package, achieves optimised wheel balancing through three main functions:
Maximises savings for the tyre fitter by reducing the balancing counterweight needed to a minimum, selecting different thresholds in proportion to the moment of inertia.
Keeps special wheels looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
Minimises road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim in order to optimise quietness.
Due to constant changes in pricing, our website will no longer display the price of each product.
For details on pricing please call: 480-650-6306. We will be sure to match ANY price found online.