Challenger Alignment Closed Front Four Post Lift AR4015EAX 15,000 Capacity (Package)
Challenger Lifts AR4015EAX The 4015 series 4-post hydraulic auto lifts have a cable lifting design, operate on 208-230v single phase electrical power (optional 3-phase available), have a single point air actuated lock release that disengages all column locks simultaneously for maxi – 78″ rise height, the highest rise in the industry provides maximum head room for working underneath vehicles. – 14 level lock positions allows technician to work at an ergonomic working height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue. – Heavy-Duty front bearing and yoke assemblies distribute contact load to reduce column stress for longer product life.
Challenger Alignment Closed Front Four Post Lift AR4015EAX
Alignment Rack models include a package of two 7,500 lb. rolling jacks, internal air line system for the dual rolling jacks, flush mount stainless steel turning radius gauges, rear slip plates, multi-position work-steps and automatic wheel stops.
• The highest rise in the industry provides more work space underneath vehicles
• Single point air actuated lock release disengages all column locks simultaneously
• 14 level locking positions for a variety of alignment and general service tasks
• Compatible with the industry’s latest camera imaging alignment systems
• Recessed stainless steel turning radius gauges provide accurate readings
• 80˝ rear recessed free floating slip plates offer a wider range of 4 wheel alignment capabilities
• Durable non-skid louvered approach ramps for positive vehicle traction and technician safety
• Fully gusseted base plate and top shroud reduces column deflection and is less sensitive to uneven floors
• Large 9-1/2” heavy-duty steel pulleys with Teflon® bearings, plated steel pins and 1/2” cable diameter reduces wear on cable suspension system