Challenger Closed Front Four Post Lift Extended 15,000 Capacity 4015XFX
Challenger Lifts’ 15,000 lb. four post automotive lifts are the complete package for expanding your service offering and revenue potential. The 4015series comes in several productivity configurations including open and closed front general service flat decks and alignment rack packages that support today’s latest camera imaging alignment systems. With the 4015series, you’ll be able to service small passenger cars and medium duty trucks, vans and fleet vehicles.
Challenger Closed Front Four Post Lift Extended 4015XFX
The 4015 series 4-post hydraulic auto lifts have a cable lifting design, operate on 208-230v single phase electrical power (optional 3-phase available), have a single point air actuated lock release that disengages all column locks simultaneously for maximum productivity and workflow. 4015series four post auto lifts boast the most working room underneath the runways with the highest rise in the industry at 78”, and the lowest profile runways in the auto lift business at 7”. With large 9 ½” steel pulleys with Teflon® bearings, ½” cable thickness, fully gusseted base plate and top shroud, offset wrapped column design and louvered approach ramps with anti-skid runway surfaces, the 4015series four post lift is built to lift and built to last
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• The highest rise in the industry provides more work space underneath vehicles
• Single point air actuated lock release disengages all column locks simultaneously
• 14 level locking positions for a variety of alignment and general service tasks
• Compatible with the industry’s latest camera imaging alignment systems
• Recessed stainless steel turning radius gauges provide accurate readings
• 80˝ rear recessed free floating slip plates offer a wider range of 4 wheel alignment capabilities
• Durable non-skid louvered approach ramps for positive vehicle traction and technician safety
• Fully gusseted base plate and top shroud reduces column deflection and is less sensitive to uneven floors
• Large 9-1/2” heavy-duty steel pulleys with Teflon® bearings, plated steel pins and 1/2” cable diameter reduces wear on cable suspension system
Due to constant changes in pricing, our website will no longer display the price of each product.
For details on pricing please call: 480-650-6306. We will be sure to match ANY price found online.